32 Inch Stainless Steel Undermount Double Bowl 40/60 Offset Kitchen Sink - 16 Gauge FREE ACCESSORIES
- Sink comes with FREE matching protective bottom grid, and deluxe lift-out basket strainer valued over $100!
- Luxurious brushed satin stainless steel finish.
- 16-gauge premium grade stainless steel construction with an 18/10 chromium/nickel composition.
- Mounting and installation brackets, cutout template are included
- Every sink is manufactured with an excellent sound-dampening system that absorbs and reduces the noise made by a garbage disposal.
- Scratch-resistant commercial-grade premium Stainless Steel finish.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Undermount kitchen sinks are sleek and gorgeous. Kitchen sinks that undermount below the countertop are perfect for granite, marble, solid surface or engineered stone countertops. It also creates a smooth, seamless look in your kitchen, and make cleanup easy, since they sit flush with the countertop and have no visible lip.
Exterior: 32" x 20-3/4"
Left Bowl Interior: 13" x 16-1/2" x 7"
Right Bowl Interior: 15-3/4" x 18-3/4" x 9"
||Undermount (Countertop Run Over the Rim)
||TCS Home Supplies
|Finish / Color
||Brushed Stainless Steel
||Full 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Series Stainless Steel
|Stainless Steel Gauge
||Kitchen sink, Cutout template and countertop mounting hardware, One protective grid set , One luxury lift-out basket strainer, One wood cutting board (cutting board look may vary)
Great product Review by Vince
This is a quality product and was really pleased with the accessory package. I did mount the disposal on the larger side of the sink. The last sink I had put in, the plumber told me I couldn't mount it on the 9" deep sink. This time I installed plumbing myself, it did take quite a bit of plumbing work but well worth having the disposal on the larger sink. Also delivery was made in a timely fashion. (Posted on 2/7/12)
Love My Sink Review by Abigail
Absolutely love this sink. It's very nice quality. I would highly recommend it, an easy update to the kitchen. In hindsight I would have put the garbage disposal on the larger sink side, after soaking pots or having large dishes to rinse, it would be easier to do in the large side. (Posted on 5/25/11)
Quality product Review by Peter A
Great value with this Combo, great price and good service (Posted on 6/3/10)
Write Your Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register