Thank you for choosing CBath. Please read the following company policy carefully. Upon shopping on our website, you agree to the policies and conditions below:
- Prices on our websites are subject to change, and we reserve the right to change prices without previous notification, and price adjustment will not be applied to your previous or original order.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time, for any reason. You will be notified about the cancellation either by email or phone. If we have already received your payment, we will fully refund you for the payment received.
Product warranty - All products sold by CBath, other than faucets and plumbing related fittings/fixtures are covered by a 12 month Warranty against Manufacturing Defects. Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. When products are initially received by the customer, they must be inspected for Manufacturing Defects, and any such defects reported within 7 days of receipt - not including any shipping related damages. The vast majority of all manufacturing related defects are clearly visible on receipt of the product. Wear and tear, misuse, incorrect installation, installation by a non-licenced contractor, incorrect storage awaiting installation, environmental factors at site of installation, accidental damage, consumable parts, and natural/normal characteristics of materials used in product construction are all excluded from the warranty. The warranty is only valid for the original consumer purchaser, and where the product is installed in the original purchaser's owned home, while the original purchaser is the owner, for the duration of the warranty period. Original purchaser must return the faulty product at his/her expense, providing proof of purchase and the installation address. Upon verification of the warranty claim and determination that the fault is a manufacturing related defect, a replacement product, or equivalent product in function will be dispatched, or financial compensation will be provided, at the sole discretion and expense of CBath. Shipping costs for return of defective product and delivery of replacement product are the consumers responsibility.
Faucet warranty - All faucets advertised by CBath with a 5 year limited warranty are subject to the following limitations in said warranty: Warranty covers manufacturer defects only. Wear and tear, misuse, incorrect installation, installation by a non-licenced plumber, accidental damage, consumable parts such as valves/washers/cartridges are all excluded from the warranty. The warranty is only valid for the original consumer purchaser, and where the faucet is installed in the original purchaser's owned home, while the original purchaser is the owner, for the duration of the warranty period. Original purchaser must return the faulty faucet at his/her expense, providing proof of purchase and the installation address. Upon verification of the warranty claim, a replacement faucet, or equivalent faucet in function will be dispatched, or financial compensation will be provided, at the sole discretion and expense of CBath. Shipping costs for return of defective product and delivery of replacement faucets are the consumers responsibility.
If your order is damaged when it is delivered to you, CBath will only be responsible for product(s) you purchased from CBath (based on limitations herein), and not responsible for additional charges or losses incurred during installation or use, which include but are not limited to:
1. Installation fees due to rescheduling, shipping delays, extended time or any other circumstance beyond our control. (We highly recommend not scheduling installation until the product is in your possession.) We're not responsible for any installation fee, we can provide estimated arrival time, but never guarantee arrival time.
2. Contractors or other parties damaging the product during movement or installation, after signing for the goods with shipping carrier.
3. Faulty products purchased from a vendor other than CBath causing damage to our product.
4. Replacement parts purchased from a vendor other than CBath.
5. Damages to any personal property and/or our or other products during installation.
6. Labor charges of any kind, including installation or de-installation of product.
We sincerely hope that your order shipment will arrive for you safely that you be satisfied with your purchase. However, please do remember that when an order arrives it is your responsibility to ensure that the product has not been damaged during shipping. All shipping damages should be reported within 7 days upon receipt in order for us to claim from shipping carrier and arrange a replacement.
Due to the nature of products, we cannot resell any return merchandise which had been installed or used. Therefore, please read carefully about the return and exchange policies below:
- For all return merchandise, all must obtain an RMA# before upon returning; Returns without notification nor RMA# will not be refunded.
- For any product being returned is in brand new condition or never been used before, refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check for the total amount paid excluding shipping & handling cost.
- For any product being returned indicated the condition of previous installation or usage, store credit will be issued for the total amount paid excluding shipping & handling cost.
- If the returned merchandise is damaged during transit while returning to us, CBath.com will not be responsible and the RMA will not be processed. Buyers should file claim from the shipping carrier on their own behalf.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded in any case.
- We do NOT accept return from international buyers.
- All returns made within 30 days from date of receipt, refund will be made on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and subjected to 15% restocking fee.
- Returns made after 30 days from date of receipt, refund will be made on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and subjected to 20% restocking fee.
- All returns beyond 60 days will NOT be acceptable.
- Returned items must not have any signs of abuse or intentional damage.
- We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before issuing refunds, credits, or exchanges.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via a traceable means (e.g. UPS or USPS with Delivery Confirmation). If you are not sure about the return shipping choice, you can always contact us for the preferred carrier.
- Absolutely no walk-in return/replacement service will be accepted unless the item is picked up from the sales location.Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.Short-shipments, DOA (Dead On Arrival) and Deviations products must be reported within 5 days from delivered date
- .All defective products will be replaced within the appropriate warranty period. Refund or store credit will be issued if the replacement is not available and the item is defective.
- For products sold with "Free Shipping", the actual freight cost to originally ship the product to your ship-to address will be deducted from your refund.
We are not responsible for any merchandise with the following terms:
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- Merchandise should be properly packed and insured with the carrier for the full amount of purchase.
- Any used item will be refused and returned at buyer's cost.
If you need to return or exchange the product, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA# (return merchandise authorization #). We will contact you once we are ready for you to return or exchange the product. We reserves the rights to refuse your request on return or exchange.
CBath is also committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe" as the subject line.CBath does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.